What is Welcome Week?
Welcome Week, usually held during the first and/or second week of class, is one of the first traditions that UBalt students get to experience on campus. This is an opportunity for all students—new and returning—to:
- build community
- connect to resources
- experience all that UBalt and the city of Baltimore have to offer.
Welcome Week is planned and implemented by the Traditions Committee, which consists of the below campus departments and student organizations.
- Bob Parsons Veterans Center
- Career and Internship Center
- Diversity and International Services
- Marketing and Creative Services
- Office of Alumni Relations
- Office of Student Support
- Robert L. Bogomolny (RLB) Library
- Rosenberg Center for Student Engagement and Inclusion
- Student Events Board
- Student Government Association
Visit the Welcome Week Event Tag on Bee Involved to learn more and sign up!