Coordinating your life and planning your courses is often a stressful task. Let us help.
College of Arts and Sciences Advising Center
Academic Center, Room 209
1420 N. Charles St.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- BY APPOINTMENT
For general advising questions, contact:
The academic advising team can assist you with:
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major, contact the Office of Freshman Advising.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your program adviser:
Tamara Harris-Coleman, AC 209G
Applied Information Technology (B.S.)
- Simulation and Game Design (B.S.)
- Environmental Sustainability and Human Ecology (B.A.)
Karen King-Sheridan, AC 209K
Antoinette Martsoukos, AC 209F
- History (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.)
- Jurisprudence (B.A.)
- Philosophy, Society and Applied Ethics (B.A.)
Angela Miller, AC 209J
- Applied Psychology (M.S.)
- Creative Writing & Publishing Arts (M.F.A.)
- Digital Communication (CERT)
- Digital Media Production (CERT)
- Information and Interaction Design (D.S.)
- Integrated Design (M.F.A.)
- Interaction Design and Information Architecture (M.S.)
- Legal and Ethical Studies (M.A.)
- Library Technologies (CERT)
- Professional Counseling Studies (CERT)
- Publications Design (M.A.)
- User Experience (UX) Design (CERT)