Coordinating your life and planning your courses is often a stressful task. Let us help.
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- BY APPOINTMENT
*Extended hours now through Jan. 27, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
College of Arts and Sciences
Office of the Dean
H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons, Room 103
1415 Maryland Ave.
For general advising questions or if you are unsure about whom to contact regarding advising, contact Janenne Corcoran (410.837.5366), assistant dean for advising, enrollment management and student success, or Jennifer Taylor (410.837.5351), academic program specialist.
The academic advising team can assist you with:
- registration and course scheduling
- degree requirements
- taking courses off campus
- transfer credits
- change of major
- withdrawing from classes.
Freshmen and sophomores who have not yet declared a major, contact the Office of Freshman Advising.
For advising questions specific to your academic program, please contact your program adviser:
- Applied Information Technology (B.S.)
- Digital Communication (B.A.)
- English (B.A.)
- Environmental Sustainability and Human Ecology (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
- Integrated Arts (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.)
- Jurisprudence (B.A.)
- Philosophy, Society and Applied Ethics (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Simulation and Digital Entertainment (B.S.)
- Applied Psychology (M.S.)
- Creative Writing & Publishing Arts (M.F.A.)
- Digital Communication (CERT)
- Digital Media Production (CERT)
- Information and Interaction Design (D.S.)
- Integrated Design (M.F.A.)
- Interaction Design and Information Architecture (M.S.)
- Legal and Ethical Studies (M.A.)
- Library Technologies (CERT)
- Professional Counseling Studies (CERT)
- Publications Design (M.A.)
- User Experience (UX) Design (CERT)