Make a difference in the public sector.
If you are interested in launching or moving up in a career in federal, state and local agencies or in health, human service and nonprofit organizations, you'll find graduate degree programs in the College of Public Affairs to meet your needs.
Learn more about our graduate degree programs:
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Criminal Justice
- Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations (M.S.) formerly Forensic Science–High Technology Crime
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Administration (M.S.) formerly Health Systems Management
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Dual J.D./M.S. in Negotiations and Conflict Management
Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.)
offered jointly by the College of Public Affairs and Merrick School of Business
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Dual J.D./M.P.A.
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
Or learn about our certificate programs.
Upcoming admission events
Communication and Design Information Session
10.27.21 Drop-In Session: Just for International Students
10.27.21 Information Session: Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences
10.28.21 SEB Presents: Cyber Sleuth Strike Three
11.02.21 Virtual Graduate Instant Decision Day
Learn more about our admission events.