Alumni/Donor Email Communications Request
Want to connect with UBalt graduates? The Office of Advancement and External Relations and University of Baltimore Foundation maintain the University’s most current database of alumni and donors, and through the Office of Alumni Relations, we’re ready to help you build and maintain great relationships with our alumni through various communication channels.
One-time email or direct mail campaigns (such as newsletters, event invitations, special offers, or announcements) are an efficient, effective way to communicate with your constituents. The Office of Alumni Relations can build and deploy broadcast email communications, as well as work directly with your mailhouse to supply contact lists for direct mail. The form below will easily guide you step-by-step through the process.
Prefer to promote via social media? Email email@example.com directly and we’ll set up a consultation to customize a plan to support your event or initiative.
We have established guidelines to help manage this process and protect private constituent information. Prior to submitting your request, please review and familiarize yourself with the Alumni and Donor Email Communications Policy.
- You communication request must be submitted at least 14 business days prior to your anticipated send date.
- You may choose one of the three approved email templates (see below) and provide full email body text and/or corresponding image with your request, if applicable. Images should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of Alumni Relations facilitates all broadcast email communications to alumni and donors. Data files containing email addresses will not be distributed.
- In order to be successful, please allow ample time to plan your communication. Depending on other pre-planned email communications, the Office of Alumni Relations reserves the right to reschedule your email to avoid conflict and excessive communication.
Before You Begin
Please make sure you:
- Read the Alumni and Donor Communications Policy.
- Allowed at least two (2) weeks of lead time for this project.
- Have a clear idea of the constituent segments you are trying to reach.
- Secure approval from your division’s head of communications.
- Prepare copy and imagery according to UBalt editorial and branding guidelines.
- Can provide contact information for a mail house to upload data files for any direct mail projects.
In your request, you will be asked to chose which email template you would like to use for your communication. Please view the options below. If you would like an email that does not follow one of these templates, we may build a custom template if appropriate (please note that this will increase the time it will take to complete your request).