Bill Raab, M.S.
Program Director-Risk Management and Insurance
Department of Finance and Economics
Office: Business Center 491
- M.S., Florida State University
- BOARDWAY Bound, Leadership York
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, The Institutes
- Certificate, Florida State University
- Associate in Risk Management, The Institutes
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University
Bill Raab joins the University of Baltimore with over 15 years of experience in the insurance industry. At home, he has a wife, two children, two dogs, and a cat. Bill likes to work on home improvement projects, play golf, and spend time with his family.
I am currently in the process of writing my dissertation, which examines the role that risk culture has on the overall risk governance of an organization.
Raab, W. L. Inaugural iHR Conference, "Risk Management for Leaders," (2018).
Raab, W. L. CRWA, "Enterprise Risk Management for Water Entities," (2017).