Enhance Your Accounting Career
The M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services programs gives you the competitive advantage and the technical skills you need for effective and ethical business consulting and is an ideal choice if you are looking to:
- build on your undergraduate degree
- satisfy some of the coursework to sit for the CPA exam
- fulfill the 150 hours of education requirement for a certified public
accountant license in Maryland.
- apply accounting knowledge and concepts to regulatory environments,
external reporting, securities acts and Sarbanes-Oxley
- possess the necessary research skills to study business and accounting
- define business information needs and the technological solutions to
meet those needs.
Develop Essential Skills
Through this program, you’ll become knowledgeable in:
• contemporary issues in financial reporting • managerial cost and control systems• assurance services • financial analysis and strategy• investment analysis • database management systems analysis.
- combine academic scholarship with practical experience
- have a full range of knowledge in accounting and business advisory issues
- are active consultants in their fields of expertise
- regularly publish articles in major journals
- create relationships with industry professionals from which you can benefit.
Know the Program
We are accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in business administration and the highest distinction that business schools can receive worldwide. The program was designed with working professionals in mind; our classes are offered evenings, and many are also offered online.
For more information about M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.837.6565.