Your application will be accepted on a rolling basis but you can use these dates as a guide.
- Fall: Aug. 15
- Spring: Jan. 1
- Summer: May 1
Admission will be offered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.
1. Apply online. Apply online before you do anything else.
3. Request your transcripts ASAP. Request copies of your official transcripts as soon as possible. It can take time to print, prepare, and mail your undergraduate transcripts to the MBA Admission Office. We only need one original transcript from each university you attended.
4. Give your recommenders at least two weeks to write your letters of recommendation. Give those individuals who are writing your letters of recommendation at least two weeks to complete the task. This allows them to take their time and craft an excellent letter of recommendation. Make sure the person puts the letter in a sealed envelope with his/her signature over the back flap. Two (2) letters of recommendation are required.
5. Prepare and submit your resume. Your resume can be emailed or mailed to the address below (step 7).
6. Write your Personal Statement. Your personal statement is important. Take your time writing it. Tell us why you are seeking a graduate degree. Tell us about your short and long term goals. Tell us why you will be a successful graduate student. Keep the statement to 1,000 words or less. Proof your essay to correct spelling and grammatical errors. You can submit your essay with your online application or submit it at a later time.
7. Mail all materials to:
University of Baltimore
Office of Admissions
1420 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201