Enhance Your Finance Career.
The program is structured to provide financial management professionals with the knowledge and proficiency to:
- create sophisticated solutions to financial problems
- design and evaluate new financial instruments
- leverage resources for optimal profitability and productivity
- develop strategic financial objectives
- seize new business opportunities
- mitigate corporate risk
- improve investment decision-making
- analyze technical financial materials.
Develop Essential Skills.
Through this program, you’ll become knowledgeable in:
• investment banking • investment management • security analysis • capital markets • derivatives • risk management • financial consulting • mergers and acquisitions •private equity • venture capital • corporate restructuring • corporate planning • budgeting • corporate treasury • real property.
- combine academic scholarship with practical experience
- have a full range of knowledge in finance, banking, investing, economics and real estate
- are active consultants in their fields of expertise
- regularly publish articles in major journals
- create relationships with industry professionals from which you can benefit.
Know the Program.
We are accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in business administration and the highest distinction that business schools can receive worldwide. The program was designed with working professionals in mind; our classes are offered evenings, and many are also offered online.
For more information about M.S. in Business-Finance please contact the Office of Graduate Admission and International Admission and enrollment at email@example.com or 410.837.6565.