At UB, we recognize the importance of enhancing the knowledge base of our students through global field studies.
Each year, we have many opportunities to learn more about how business is conducted around the world. The Merrick School of Business offers Global Field Studies for academic credit.
Upcoming Global Field Studies
- Thailand, January 13 - 21, 2018 (Winter)
- France, March 17 - 25, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Japan, May 25 - June 2, 2018 (Summer)
Learn about our educational partnership which provides a Summer Abroad experience in Berlin, Germany.
How Do I Register for a 2018 Global Field Study?
All documents should go directly to Kathea Smith. assistant dean (email@example.com).
- Complete the Global Field Study Approval Form Global Field Study Approval Form (.pdf).
- Complete Wright Global Business Scholarship application (.pdf). Award amounts up to $1,200 for eligible Merrick School of Business students. Once awarded a scholarship, complete and sign the Wright Global Scholar Acceptance of Terms Wright Global Scholar Acceptance of Terms form.
- Pay non-refundable initial deposit of travel fees to the travel provider coordinating the field study. The Office of the Dean / Kathea Smith will send payment and course registration instructions to you.
- Pay remaining travel charges to the travel provider according to the payment schedule.