OSR can help faculty identify funding sources. This office will contact funding agencies or provide faculty members with the name of a program contact at the agency with whom they can discuss their project.The following sites offer information about funding opportunities:
- The Office of Sponsored Research subscribes to infoEd’s online funding opportunities database called SpinPlus.
Margarita Cardona (x6191), Director, Sponsored Research & Faculty Development, if you'd like help setting-up an account for if you have any questions about the system.
- MD Governor’s Grant’s Office - lists all grant announcements from Maryland state agencies.
- eMaryland Marketplace - lists all procurement solicitations for agencies and local governments in the state of Maryland. Registration is required.
- Grants.gov is the primary web portal used to find and apply for all Federal grants.
- The Catalogue of Federal Domestic Assistance lists all grant programs offered by the departments and agencies in the executive branch of the federal government. This site will list grants awarded by the National Science Foundation or the National Institutes of Health, but will not offer as much detail as the Web sites of those agencies.
- FedBizOpps is a daily publication listing contracts offered by federal agencies or installations. Research related contracts are usually found in sections.
- The Federal Register is a daily publication of the executive branch that prints all official announcements, from meetings and regulations to RFPs for grants. (specific search of the Federal Register)
- The Foundation Center provides information on foundation funding interests.
- City of Baltimore Purchasing System
- Other Sponsors