Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions 

  • How do I request an alumni bee card?

  • How can I order a diploma?

    Complete the duplicate diploma form. Then, mail or fax the form to the Office of Alumni Relations. A $25 fee is charged for reprinting. You can pay by credit card or via check made payable to the UB Alumni Association. Please allow 4-6 weeks processing time.

    By mail: Office of Alumni Relations, 1130 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201
    By fax: 410.837.6255
    By email:

  • How can I request my transcript?

    Official transcripts can be ordered through the University Registrar.

  • Can I use the UB Langsdale Library?

    You must show your alumni card in order to borrow books from the UB Langsdale Library. If you need to use the computers in the library, a library staff member can grant you guest account access using your alumni card.

  • What should I do if I am interested in attending UB for graduate school?

    1. Request graduate school information.
    2. Learn more about the specific graduate program offerings.
    3. Complete the online application form.

    Or, you can call 410.837.6565 to speak with someone from the Office of Graduate Admissions.
  • Who should I contact to request a campus tour?

    For law center tours: schedule an appointment online or call the Office of Law Admissions at 410.837.4459. For general campus tours, schedule an appointment online or call the Office of Admissions at 410.837.4777.
  • How can I get more involved with the University in volunteer initiatives?

    View this list of volunteer opportunities. Contact the relevant staff member for more information or to express your interest in participating.
  • How can I update my contact information so I receive the latest alumni and University news?

    Complete this form to update your alumni information.
  • Can I still access the MyUB portal after graduation?

    If you attended the University starting in 2003 - present, you still have access to the MyUB portal with your previous login information. By logging into the portal, you can access your unofficial transcript and take advantage of the free enrollment service.

Last Published 8/23/16