Congratulations on being a UB Foundation Scholarship recipient!
The University has an established thank you note process required for select UB Foundation scholarships.
To retain your scholarship, you must complete the process outlined below.
- You must email a draft of your thank you note,
no later than April 30, 2018
, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission may be a word document or in the body of your email. PDFs will not be accepted.
- Within one week, you will be notified if your letter has been accepted, or if edits are required.
- You may use the same draft for multiple scholarship awards,
- Please indicate in your email to email@example.com if you wish to do so.
- Please visit this page to see content requirements, writing tips and sample letters.
- Student info form and quote of gratitude, which may be found through
- Only this page may be submitted as a PDF or photograph.
- Please see above for accepted thank you note draft formats.
- If you wish to submit a photograph, our donors greatly appreciate the gesture.
IF ALL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE ARE NOT COMPLETED BY MAY 16, 2018,
FINANCIAL AID WILL REMOVE THE UB FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
Receiving a sincere thank you note and learning a bit about the recipient of a scholarship is important to our donors, who are interested in knowing how their personal generosity impacts UB students. It is also important to you and to future students – when donors know that their contributions are making a difference, they are encouraged to continue providing UB scholarship support.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this process, and congratulations again!
**If you have questions regarding the awarding of scholarships or service indicator messages on your account please contact the Office of Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org .