In a letter
from Royal W. Craig, Esq. to Professor Mike Laric about the Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization program.
There remains a huge demand for qualified managers equipped to deal with the issues faced by growing technology firms.
Enhance Your Career
The program is designed to jumpstart the managerial careers of people currently working in innovative environments, who have earn degrees in the sciences and hope to transition into management. It offers you four key themes:
- Organizational creativity
- New product development
- Managing a growing technology firm
- Resource acquisition
Develop Essential Skills
As a graduates of this program, you’ll become knowledgeable in:
- Creating technology-oriented products, services, and processes
- Evaluating the research and development activities of an existing organization
- Designing and implementing a new product development program for a technology-oriented product or service
- Analyzing the interactions between changes in markets, technologies, and organizations
- Analyzing and improve the business activities of a post-startup technology firm, i.e. marketing, strategy, operations, human resources management, and financial management
- Design and implement a resource acquisition strategy for a technology firm.
- Analyze and, where appropriate, propose a technology transfer program.
- have technology industry experience
- are active consultants in their fields
- regularly publish articles in major journals
- create relationships with industry professionals from which you can benefit.
Know the Program
We are accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in business administration and the highest distinction that business schools can receive worldwide. The program was designed with working professionals in mind; our classes are offered evenings, and many are also offered online.
For more information about M.S. in Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization, please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admissions at email@example.com or 410.837.6565.