- Email our office with a picture of your government issued photo ID to email@example.com for verification purposes. Block out any personal information; we only need to verify your name and photo.
- Provide a current address to mail the Bee Card, our office does not have access to the address on file with UBalt.
- Provide a current photo taken with a smart phone. Photo guidelines are shown below.
MANDATORY PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
- Photo taken with most smart phones works well
- JPEG format
- Preferred light blue background (no patterns or textures)
- Recommend standing in front of light color wall, door, or curtain for background
- Face and shoulders facing forward. Leave space around your head.
- Eyes open, look at the camera with head straight
- No hands, objects, other people within image, no photo inside car, or crowded background
- No hats, caps, headbands or head scarves (religious head coverings are acceptable)
- Color image, in focus, without any added effects
- Good lighting
- Recent or new photo
- Do not crop (Bee Card Office will crop)
Forms of photo ID for verification:
- a state-issued driver's license
- a state-issued identification card
- a U.S. passport
- a U.S. military ID
- a U.S. State Department ID
- a U.S. territory ID card
Foreign students, faculty, and staff
Please bring one of the following forms of identification:
- a Matricula Consular
- I-551 Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Documentation
- a foreign passport
What if I need assistance on campus?
Terms and Conditions
Click here for a copy of the Bee Card Terms and Conditions