The University of Baltimore Online MBA – Powerful, Flexible and Designed by YOU.
The University of Baltimore's Online MBA program offers the same content, rigor and collaboration between faculty and students as you would find in our face-to-face classes.
The benefits of online education is that you can participate from anywhere with an Internet connection without needing to travel to campus.
Fast-track your degree. Complete your degree in as little as 18 months.
Academically qualified students may take 9-12 credits in fall and spring semesters and up to 6 credits in the summer in order to accelerate their progress through the graduate program.
36-48 credit fully-online program including a Capstone and a choice of five areas of specialization.
Fall Sessions: Aug. 17 / Sept. 17; Spring Sessions: Jan. 1 / Feb. 1; Summer Sessions: May 1.
Read our step-by-step guide to applying
- NOTE: The GMAT test is optional for admission consideration.
Program CostsTuition is $882 per credit, no matter where you live in the world. Additional fees will be applied. Learn more about tuition and fees.
The benefits of an Online MBA at the University of Baltimore are based in our dedication to helping working professionals earn their degree while living their busy lives.
Find out what this alumna has to say about being in the first graduating class of UBalt's Online MBA program.
We've been focused on the professionals since our founding in 1925. When we launched our Online MBA in 1999, we became the first AACSB International accredited school to pioneer a web-based MBA program that was available to students fully online — in other words, they never had to leave their homes to earn a high-quality MBA degree. And to this day, thousands of professionals have earned their degree entirely online at the University of Baltimore.
Six Reasons to Choose UBalt's Online MBA
- Our Online MBA (and all of our programs) are accredited by AACSB International. This hallmark of excellence, ensures that we are offering you a quality program that may help you today—but ultimately provide you with the knowledge and skills for tomorrow.
- Many of our faculty have been teaching online since January 1999.
- A few years ago, we had all of our "required core" courses reviewed and certified by a quality assurance organization.
- The program requirements are the same, no matter if you take all your courses online, or on campus.
- You can choose to specialize in four areas, Data Analytics, Finance, Leadership and Marketing—or you can build your specialization to fit your career goals with the Custom option.
- No matter where you live in the world, you pay in-state tuition for your Online MBA.Your residency only matters if you reside out-of-state and what to take a class on our Baltimore campus.
delivering relevancyEvery course in UBalt's MBA program fits into one or more these themes:
- Managing Innovation and Strategy
- Leading and Managing People
- Interfacing with External Stakeholders
- Managing the Value Chain
- Managing Performance and Risk
- Leveraging Technology and Business Intelligence
We're flexible when it comes to starting the UBalt MBA program. With seven-week and 15-week options every semester, you have six opportunities to enter the program at the start of any session.Next start date is March 27, 2023. Review the University's Academic Calendar for more information.
The Merrick School of Business has several program offerings for graduate students.
Master's Degree Programs
M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services
Online M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services
M.S. in Cybersecurity Management
M.S in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (offered jointly with UBalt's College of Public Affairs)
M.S. in Taxation (offered jointly with UBalt's School of Law)
Graduate Certificate Programs
The following post-baccalaureate certificates are linked to the MBA program.
The following post-baccalaureate certificates are linked to the M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services program.
Government Financial Management
Internal Audit Services
Master's Advantage (a post-graduate, non-degree program)