Save time and money: Begin graduate school before you finish your bachelor’s degree.
Do you qualify?
Here's what you need:
- a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or better
- to continue in the accelerated option, you have to maintain a 3.50 GPA or better in your undergraduate coursework and a 3.00 GPA or better in your graduate coursework.
Take up to 9 graduate credits that apply to both your bachelor’s degree and your master’s degree. You'll save about a semester of time and money in earning both degrees.
You can take advantage of this option only if you are continuously enrolled at the University of Baltimore for the entirety of your undergraduate and graduate education (that is, you can’t take advantage of this option and then take a year off before finishing the rest of your graduate degree).
Interested in law school? Learn more about our pre-law options that also save you time and money.
For more detailed information, see the UB Undergraduate Catalog.
The following undergraduate programs (left) accelerate to the graduate programs following the arrow (right):
- Business Administration → MBA, Accounting and Business Advisory Services (M.S.) , Business-Finance (M.S.)
- Information Systems and Technology Management → MBA, Accounting and Business Advisory Services (M.S.)
- Real Estate and Economic Development → MBA, Accounting and Business Advisory Services (M.S.)