THE UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE BEE CARD OFFICE IS OPERATING VIRTUALLY DURING COVID-19, WITH NO OFFICE HOURS BUT FULL SERVICE VIA EMAIL. ***Bee Cards are being mailed; see below.***
The Bee Card continues to add value to your campus experience. The Bee Card is the one-card solution for official UB identification, parking access, special campus privileges and more.
How to obtain your Bee Card while the campus is closed, since there are no office hours:
Incoming Students – Initial Bee Card:
What Is Needed:
- Email our office with a picture of your government issued photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification purposes. Block out any personal information; we only need to verify your name and photo.
- Provide a current address to mail the Bee Card, our office does not have access to the address on file with UB.
- Optional: Provide a passport-style photo to use instead of the picture from the government issued ID. The passport photo criteria is as follows:
- Face forward-- a selfie head turn/tilt is not allowed.
- Only religious head wear is allowed.
- No sunglasses or headphones.
- Light colored background.
- Photo can have a smile or serious face, whichever you prefer.
Current Students – Replacement Bee Card
Note that replacement Bee Cards cost $20; the fee is added to the student tuition account. Our office does not need a government issued ID for verification purposes since that process was completed with the initial Bee Card. If you wish to use a different picture, refer to the explanation above for new students.
How to Contact the Bee Card Office about your New or Replacement Card:
- Contact our office via email@example.com to let us know you need a new or replacement Bee Card, and confirm acknowledgement of the replacement fee.
- Provide a current mailing address.
- Feel free to ask for assistance.
Our goal is to provide incoming and active students with a student ID card in a safe and socially distant manner in accordance with all CDC guidelines. To receive a student ID card, known as the “Bee Card,” a student must have a government issued photo ID. The turnaround time to process, print, and mail an initial or replacement Bee Card is about a week. Our office will send you an email confirmation the day your Bee Card has been placed in the mail. All information, questions and inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bee Card is your campus:
- Photo ID
- Library Card
- Campus Recreation and Wellness Membership
- Shuttle ID
- Parking Access Card
- A/V Checkout Card
- Bookstore Credit ID
- Door Access Card