All staff and faculty are encouraged to take advantage of direct deposit. It's safe, easy and convenient. Use the Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization form to initiate, change or discontinue direct deposit.
Payroll Online Service Center (POSC)
The Comptroller's Office and the Central Payroll Bureau created the Payroll Online Service Center to provide services to all state employees.
First time users will need to complete the Sign Up process and establish a Logon ID & Password. To do so, you will be required to supply the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Agency Number (360228) and Check / Advice Number from your most recent paystub
The POSC provides the following services:
- Online view and print of 12 rolling months of most recent pay stub information
- Online view and print of year end (prior year) pay stub information
- Ability to eliminate the Central Payroll Bureau printed copy of your pay advice
- Duplicate W2 data for the most recent three (3) reporting years
- If using direct deposit, ability to reverse decisions for web only access vs. printed pay stub information
- Online submission of address updates
- Online submission of direct deposit updates
- Online submission for updates to your W4 withholding