The Department of Procurement and Materials Management is responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for the University of Baltimore. Property Control coordinates the efforts of Unit Property Custodians who maintain University assets. The Property Control Specialist updates the database of record, and handles the disposal of surplus property and reconciliation of the physical inventory.
On these web pages you will find information about
- Contracts that are available for use by faculty and staff for purchases for UB
- Procurement Policies and Procedures including the PeopleSoft purchasing process
- Information about the UB Purchasing Card Program
- Information about Minority Business Enterprises and Small Businesses, and
- A list of Procurement and Materials Management Staff
There is a brief section about how Procurement can help in case of an emergency. There are also some useful links to non-UB web pages like a currency converter, an amortization calculator, the Maryland Relay (for the deaf), and other useful links.
The Procurement office is located on the fourth floor of the Charles Royal Building, 1319 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
These pages are maintained by Blair Blankinship. If you have any questions, see incorrect information or broken links, please contact Blair at 410-837-5714 or by e-mail to email@example.com