Interested in a career in law? We’ll help you explore your options and develop the right strategy to design your ideal pathway.
If you’re interested in studying law but you’re not sure where to begin, contact Michele Cotton, UB’s prelaw adviser, to schedule an advising appointment. Prof. Cotton can help you:
- decide if becoming a lawyer is right for you
- explore law-related careers that may not require a Juris Doctor degree
- learn about law school and the practice of law
- develop the right course of study for your goals
- understand the law school application process.
- law-related courses, events and activities for undergraduate and graduate students
- a wide range of resources for future lawyers and those pursuing other law-related careers
- programs that emphasize law and legal issues
- the advantage of a close connection to the University of Baltimore School of Law and its many resources, and
- early entry and automatic admit to UB's law school to those who qualify.
Make launching your law school career at UB easier.
For our undergraduates, we've developed two paths to the UB School of Law:
You can be automatically admitted into the entering class of the UB School of Law following your graduation if you meet certain criteria.
Count your first year at the UB School of Law as your final year of undergraduate study. You may be able to finish both degrees in as little as six years.