Interested in a legal career? The University of Baltimore is an ideal place to pursue your interest in law.
- law-related courses, events, and activities for undergraduates and graduate students;
- a wide range of resources for future lawyers and those pursuing other law-related careers;
- programs that emphasize law and legal issues;
- the advantage of a close connection to UB's law school and its opportunities; and
- early entry and automatic admit to UB's law school for those who qualify.
To plan your course of study and explore the practice of law and other law-related careers, contact UB's pre-law advisor, Prof. Michele Cotton.
Michele Cotton, J.D., Ph.D.
Prof. Cotton can help you:
- decide if becoming a lawyer is right for you
- explore law-related careers that may not require a Juris Doctor degree
- learn about law school and the practice of law
- develop the right course of study for your goals
- understand the law school application process