Interested in a law-related career? The University of Baltimore is an ideal place to pursue your interest in law.
- law-related courses, events, and activities for undergraduates and graduate students;
- a wide range of resources for future lawyers and those pursuing other law-related careers;
- programs that emphasize law and legal issues;
- the advantage of a close connection to the UB School of Law and its opportunities; and
- prelaw pathways to UB's law school for those who qualify.
Applying to law school
UB LAW-RElated programs
ub law-related internships
- Court Navigator Pilot Project
- Courtwatch in criminal court
- Legal Aid Bureau
"I came to UB as a freshman knowing that I wanted to obtain a business degree and then go on to UB's law school. I was naturally concerned about the affordability of achieving two back-to-back degrees, but UB's Early Entry Option provided the flexibility to cut out an entire year of expenses while still getting the degrees and quality education that I wanted."
Sydney Comitz, B.S. '15, J.D. '17
cum laude graduate of the UB School of Law
The University of Baltimore is the only University System of Maryland institution that offers undergraduate, graduate and J.D. programs.