Interested in a law-related career? The University of Baltimore is an ideal place to pursue your interest in law.
- faster and surer routes to The University of Baltimore School of Law for those who qualify, including:
- Automatic Admit where you can be automatically admitted to the UBalt School of Law following your graduation from UBalt
- Early Entry to the UBalt School of Law before you get your undergraduate degree if you are enrolled in one of the following majors:
- undergraduate and graduate programs that emphasize law and legal issues;
- law-related courses, events, and activities for undergraduates and graduate students;
- a wide range of resources for future lawyers and those pursuing other law-related careers; and
- the advantage of a close connection to the UBalt School of Law and its opportunities.
Applying to Law School
- Take a look at the Prelaw Handbook.
- Take a FREE sample LSAT test.
- Prepare for the digital LSAT format.
- Learn more about UBalt's Automatic Admit and Early Entry options to UBalt School of Law.
- Learn about the GRE option.
- Learn about the GRE option for UBalt School of Law.
"I came to UBalt as a freshman knowing that I wanted to obtain a business degree and then go on to UBalt's law school. I was naturally concerned about the affordability of achieving two back-to-back degrees, but UBalt's Early Entry Option provided the flexibility to cut out an entire year of expenses while still getting the degrees and quality education that I wanted."
Sydney Comitz, B.S. '15, J.D. '17
cum laude graduate of the UBalt School of Law
The University of Baltimore is the only University System of Maryland institution that offers law-related undergraduate, graduate and J.D. programs.