Feel free to email Zainab Ali, Senior Admission Counselor at email@example.com to learn more about admission to our graduate business programs and certificates.
The Merrick School of Business offers five Master of Science programs. These programs concentrate in a specific business field.
We offer the following programs:
- M.S. in Accounting and Business Advisory Services: A specialized degree program designed to both further the success of current accounting professionals and equip career-changers with the skills necessary to enter and excel in this industry. We are now offering two ways to enroll in this program: on-campus program and the Fully-Online Accounting program.
- M.S. in Business-Finance: Students will learn how to apply the latest tools and technologies of financial analysis and engineering to solve the challenging problems that they will confront in a global business environment. The program differs from the M.B.A. in that both the required and elective courses are concentrated in finance. It is also a natural complement to an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- M.S. in Cybersecurity Management: Prepare to meet the demand for cybersecurity leaders in business, government and the military through an innovative, interdisciplinary program that brings together business, psychology and criminal justice. Build your leadership skills, learn to evaluate and mitigate risk, develop key skills in accounting and analytics, create policy and explore cybersecurity strategy.
- M.S. in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship: leverages the expertise of the Merrick School of Business and the College of Public Affairs that addresses not just effective management but the forward-thinking initiatives of social enterprise.
- M.S. in Taxation: This program not only prepares students for careers as professional tax advisers, but also sharpens their knowledge and skills through a sophisticated, challenging educational environment. This is the only program in Maryland and is offered jointly with the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Check out our post-baccalaureate certificates in business and accounting.