At UB, we recognize the importance of enhancing the knowledge base of our students through global field studies.
Each year, we have many opportunities to learn more about how business is conducted around the world. The Merrick School of Business offers Global Field Studies for academic credit.
Global Field Studies Information Session, Thursday, Sept. 7,2017, from 4-6 p.m., BC 143
Upcoming Global Field Studies
- Thailand, January 2018 (Winterim)
- Japan, March 2018 (Spring Break)
- France, May, 2018 (Summer)
Learn about our educational partnership which provides a Summer Abroad experience in Berlin, Germany.
How Do I Register for a 2018 Global Field Study?
All documents should go directly to Kathea Smith. assistant dean (email@example.com).
- Complete the Global Field Study Approval form (.pdf).
- Complete Wright Global Scholars Application form (.pdf). Award amounts up to $1,200 for eligible Merrick School of Business students. Once awarded a scholarship, complete and sign the Wright Global Business Scholarship Acceptance of Terms form.
- Pay non-refundable initial deposit of travel fees to the travel provider coordinating the field study. The Office of the Dean / Kathea Smith will send payment and course registration instructions to you.
- Pay remaining travel charges to the travel provider according to the payment schedule.