Skip to content
As the instructor, I will:
- provide a published syllabus for each course which will include:
- learning objectives;
- due dates and penalties for late assignments;
- grading guidelines; and
- the Academic Integrity Policy.
- include a link (www.ubalt.edu/merrickrubrics) in the syllabus to assessment rubrics on the Merrick School of Business website.
- contribute to a culture of respect, professionalism, and integrity.
- come to every class prepared with a well thought-out presentation to accomplish the learning objectives listed in the syllabus.
- consider that it is not always the students’ fault if they do not understand the material.
- recognize that sometimes errors occur in grading assignments, and be willing to discuss grades when students politely question them.