Stay connected. Spread the word.
Connect with us on social media.
There are so many great things that the UBalt community does every day.
The Office of Advancement and External Relations is working hard to tell your stories, but we depend on you to bring the best to light.
We’d love to hear what you, or someone you know, has been up to. We’re looking for news that relates to these themes:
- University of Baltimore—for Baltimore
- Knowledge That Works (student stories, career success, etc.)
- regional, national, global impact
- major media placements
Information you share with us will be considered for UBalt communications, including publications, social media posts and the UBalt website, but we cannot guarantee your news will receive coverage. Remember that it’s important to alert us as early as possible to ensure we can tell your story in a timely manner.
More Ways to Share Your News
Staff and Faculty*
- Promote your upcoming event in the UBalt calendar.
- Submit an announcement to run in our daily newsletter, UBalt Today. Get started by clicking the Daily Digest icon in the Tools section of MyUBalt Portal.
- Share your internship success or job placement with the Career and Internship Center for consideration as a Student on the Move.
- Submit a class note to the University of Baltimore Magazine.
- Refer a prospective student, and we’ll send them an application fee waiver.
*Note: This form is not related to the accomplishment report issued by the Office of the Provost.