Applying made easy.
What do I need to do to apply?
You don't have any time to waste, so we made applying to UB as simple as possible.
Pay the $35 nonrefundable application fee.
Send an official college transcript from each college previously attended to the Office of Admission (electronic versions are encouraged, via firstname.lastname@example.org).
Am I eligible to apply?
Students with 30 or more college-level courses are invited to apply as a transfer student.
Students with less than 30 credits can apply as a freshman student, but may wish to wait until 30 credits are posted. Speak with an admission counselor to learn more.
Do any majors have specific admission requirements?
Yup! A few of our programs have additional admission requirements:
- Accounting (specialization): 2.5 GPA
- Accounting (certificate): a Bachelor's Degree
- Computer Programming (certificate): an AA degree (or 60 credits) or higher
- Cybersecurity (certificate): an AA degree (or 60 credits) or higher
- General Business, Degree Complete Program: An AA or AS degree in Business from a Maryland Community College strongly suggested
- Finance: 2.25 GPA
- Forensic Studies: 2.75 GPA (and additional requirements)
- Health Systems Management: 56 Credits
- Philosophy, Law and Ethics: 3.0 GPA
When should I apply by?
Complete your application as early as possible; we notify applicants of admission decisions on a rolling basis.Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.