Below you will find the steps to register a returning Student Organization
Step 1. Check in with CSI, look to see what is new with orgs and see if you have anything in your mailbox
Step 2. Get your officers together and make sure you meet the minimum membership requirements
Step 3. Update your groups profile on CSI Link, this is your webpage so make sure it is as up to date as possible. You can even load a logo or profile picture. For help with updating and changing your CSI Link page, visit the CSI Link tutorials.
Step 4. Select the groups categories. These are searchable categories that students can search and find your group from their interestsStep 5. Upload your Constitution, make sure all officers have read and understand it.
Step 6. Begin the Registration Form, If the organization turned in a Transition Packet last semester, this will come in handy during this step.
- Enter the basic information for the Organizations
- Enter the Primary Contacts information
- Enter the Advisors Information
- If the Organization has and external account you must enter its information, if not you may move to the next step
- List all officers and their positions as well as who will have access to make room reservations .
Step 7. Submit the registration, once CSI has approved the registration a few things will happen
Once all of those steps have been completed you are an Active Organization.
Failure to register by October 1st may result in sanctions being placed on the Organization
If a group fails to re-register for the fall semester, that group will be marked "inactive" and will be removed from the roster.