Voter Engagement at the University of Baltimore
Next Primary Election:
Tues., June 2, 2020
Request a mail-in ballot:
- Deadline May 26 (by mail)
- Deadline May 29 (electronic)
Next General Election:
Nov. 3, 2020
Early Voting Period
- Primary Election - Thursday, May 21, 2020 through Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 10 am until 8 pm.
- General Election - Thursday, October 22, 2020 through Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 8 am until 8 pm.
Did you miss the voter registration deadline?
You can still vote! Early voting now allows individuals who are eligible but not yet registered to register and vote.
To learn more about polling locations, identification needed to register and more, visit our Voter Information and Registration page.
- Please check back to links or visit the Maryland State Board of Elections page for updates as deadlines and dates are updated.
- Please visit the University response to the COVID-19 pandemic page for ongoing university updates.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Whether you are brand new to voting or an experienced voter, you can learn more about the voting process and resources available to you here. Finally, please note that all of the resources on this page are provided by nonpartisan entities.
The University of Baltimore is the only campus in the nation to receive the gold seal award from the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge, for its 70.9 percent voter participation rate.
UB also received the platinum seal on Nov. 13, 2019 for its 59.1% 2018 midterm voting rate. UB was recognized as "best in class" for having the highest voting participation rate among medium, public, four-year institutions, nationwide.
The University of Baltimore proudly partners with the following organizations:
- The National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement (NSLVE)
- ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge
- Voter Friendly Campus
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation
- NASPA Lead Initiative of Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement
- Baltimore Collegetown Campus Voting Community of Practice Member