Shuttle Routes at a Glance
- Fitzgerald Garage and State Center Metro Subway
- Hub/layover: Student Center and State Center Metro
Shuttle services has returned to campus, with a bus from Reston Limousine.
The UBalt Shuttle is a free service for the campus community.
Where does the shuttle go?
- Main Campus Stop: The hub is the Student Center bus stop. The shuttle lays over at the Student Center and at State Center Metro.
- Stops: The shuttle provides service to the Fitzgerald Garage and State Center Metro.
- Important items: All riders must show their Bee Card to board the bus.
- Recognize the bus: Look for a white 12-passenger bus with blue UBalt logos and lettering from the vendor, Reston Limousine.
- Track the bus with the Ride Systems app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Use the "University of Baltimore" system.
- Special plan for the evening: In the evenings after the later classes have started, the shuttle waits at the Student Center to take passengers directly to the Fitzgerald Garage or State Center Metro.
When does the shuttle operate?
Service to the Fitzgerald Garage and State Center Metro
When classes are in session:
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Note: If the campus is closed for any reason, such as a holiday, winter break, inclement weather or other emergencies, the shuttles will not operate.
Can I rent a charter shuttle for my UBalt event?
Yes. You can email the shuttle provider, Reston Limousine, or call 1.800.546.6141. Buses of different sizes are available to meet the needs of your event.