Each graduate is eligible to receive five tickets to enter the Patricia and Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric. All guests entering the venue, including children, need to present a ticket. This includes children or infants of any age.
- Tickets will be available to be claimed electronically at http://ubalt.universitytickets.com/ during the general allotment period. Please be attentive to the commencement ticket deadlines.
- If you do not claim your tickets online by the posted deadline tickets are not guaranteed to be available.
- Please note that graduation tickets are not to be sold. Any report of tickets being sold will be referred to the Office of Student Support as a possible conduct violation. The process to request extra tickets will be available through our ticketing system, and will include unclaimed tickets to the venue. This is the only method to request extra tickets through the Center for Student Involvement. Extra tickets will not be disbursed until after the general allotment period ends.
- Please do not attempt to request additional tickets outside of the ticket system.
- Individuals who do not receive tickets to the venue may view the ceremony via broadcast from the overflow room on campus and will not have access to the Lyric.
- All ticket disbursement will cease 7 calendar days prior to the ceremony to allow the Center for Student Involvement to prepare for the ceremony.
Please also be advised that it is the responsibility of each graduate to plan accordingly when inviting guests to attend their commencement ceremony. Graduates who are not able to invite all of their guests for commencement may consider the following alternative ways to celebrate with additional family and friends:
- Alumni Reception following the ceremony
- Ceremony Live Stream – A live stream of each ceremony will be added to the University of Baltimore Webcasts page one hour prior to the start of each ceremony. The live stream is compatible with all platforms, and best viewed with a strong mobile phone or Wi-Fi signal.