Give yourself a pat on the back. Getting your son or daughter ready for freshman year is no easy feat.
The University of Baltimore community is committed to partnering with you and your student to make his or her high school-to-college transition successful.
As freshman advisers, we are trained and ready to help you and your student understand academic life, student life activities, policies and procedures, important dates and events, and much more about what the University of Baltimore has to offer.
Feel free to contact us at 410.837.4186 about:
- how you can continue to encourage your student and support independent growth
- UB's Freshman Year Experience
- Freshman Advising Day
- course options and registration
- the student-adviser relationship
- how students decide on and declare a major
- UB's academic, personal and social resources.
You can also find us in the H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons, Room 104 the next time you're on campus.