Be the friendly face of the Helen P. Denit Honors Program.
P.S. You'll also get to meet new people and develop your communication and leadership skills.
As a Denit Ambassador, you'll help welcome your future Denit Honors peers and share your honors knowledge and experiences by:
Ready to be an ambassador or want more info? Contact Sally Farley.
- answering questions about the program
- promoting participation in our many free events
- helping with admission and recruitment events
- cultivating a rockin' Denit Honors community.
- fun and freebies
- leadership experience
- resume building
- a competitive advantage for our financial awards
- meeting new friends
- being friendly, helpful and courteous at all times
- whenever able, wearing your Denit Honors T-shirt during events
- contributing 3-6 hours per semester, scheduled around your busy calendar
- recruiting other Denit Ambassadors and honors students