At UB, students are #1.
Through purposeful programs and services, Student Affairs supports all UB students in their journey to successfully navigate their college experience, develop as citizens and critical thinkers, and prepare for careers in an evolving marketplace.
Our units include:
- BMALE Academy
- The Bob Parsons Veterans Center
- Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Career and Internship Center
- Counseling Center
- Diversity and Culture Center
- Office of Community Life
- Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Center
- Office of Disability and Access Services
- Office of Transitions and Community Engagement
Every UB Student Has a Story to Tell. What's Yours?
Student Affairs has launched a new campaign called Be YOU at UB. This movement will focus on student stories, celebrate diversity, support inclusive excellence, and foster meaningful conversations. Robert Neuman, a graduate student in the MPA program, helped Student Affairs kickoff the campaign at University of Baltimore's 2017 Official Welcome. "I was truly honored and humbled to be chosen to address the UB community," Robert says.