The following resources are available for all UBalt students as we continue to conduct a phased return to campus. For additional information or questions, contact Tony DuLaney, Clinical Case Manager of the Office of Student Support at 410.837.5159 or email@example.com.
- If you are still in need of a Bee Card to access buildings, please visit the Bee Card web page at www.ubalt.edu/beecard today for details about requesting a card virtually.
- Textbooks are available through the online store, and may be purchased using textbook credit. Apply now for textbook credit through the portal!
- Need UBalt apparel, backpacks, computers and school supplies? The campus store is operating online; apply now for campus store credit (separate from textbook credit) through the portal.
Student parking is also available.
Free & Affordable Internet Options
In response to COVID-19, several Internet Services Providers and mobile phone providers started offering special services to improve access to the Internet.
Students and families can now apply to the Affordable Connectivity Program which is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more. For infromation on eligibility, please follow the link at https://www.fcc.gov/acp
Help Desk Hours
Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Call Center via email or phone (410.837.6262) for any questions or issues with technology. Hours of operation are currently:
- Monday to Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- When emailing or submitting tickets for service, we will reply via our ticketing system (Team Dynamix)
- To reset your password, look up netID here
Student Technology Accommodations
- A student registered for classes may borrow a laptop with a built-in webcam, or just a webcam, for the entire semester.
- Technology may be signed out via this form.
- Checkouts are handled using our curbside pickup service at UBalt.
- All equipment should be returned to avoid any fees.
- Additional support information is available.
Virtual Orientation for New Students
- Click here to get started and log in with your UBalt NetID and password.
- Locate Zoom course sessions via the Zoom tab in Sakai.
- If you are not using Sakai, click on the link your professor has set up in TWEN or sent via email.
- Please report issues to OTS.
Support information is available.
- Locate lecture recordings via the Panopto tab in Sakai.
- If you are not using Sakai, please access Panopto directly.
- Please report issues.
Support information is available.
- Downloading Teams for web or desktop app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Basic information for using TEAMS, click here.
- Training can be scheduled by emailing the OTS Call Center.
WELLNESS RELATED INFORMATION
Student Assistance Program (SAP)
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year
24/7 Phone Hotline - 1.800.327.2251
Mobile or Online Access: Apple, Google Play & Portal
General Info: www.ubalt.edu/studentassistance
The SAP provides the following free and confidential services:
- Short-term therapy – teletherapy, video therapy, or in person
- Financial Advising – telephone consultation
- Free 30 (Thirty) minute legal consultation
- Referrals for child and eldercare resources
PRIMARY CARE CLINIC LIST FOR UNINSURED WITHIN BALTIMORE CITY
(current list of clinics accepting uninsured patients throughout Baltimore City)
HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND PROGRAMS FOR UNINSURED OR UNDERINSURED WITHIN BALTIMORE COUNTY
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT COVID INFORMATION (BY COUNTY)
GENERAL FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTERS
BALTIMORE COUNTY VIA RECREATION AND PARKS
CAPITAL AREA FOOD BANK
MARYLAND FOOD BANK
Use the Find Food Feature to identify MFB partners
UTILITY COMPANY COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGES
BALTIMORE GAS AND ELECTRIC (BG&E)