Staff will be elected to represent the University of Baltimore in the Council of University System Staff, which addresses system-wide issues that pertain to staff.
If you are unsure if you fall within one of these employment categories, contact the Office of Human Resources.
As stated in USM Policy I-6.00, II. C., you are responsible for "... informed participation and collaboration ..."
You also may:
• be nominated or nominate yourself as a candidate for senator
• nominate staff colleagues as candidates for senator
• provide your expertise and input regarding items of interest to shared governance, or voice your concerns to your senator or at any open meeting
• encourage your colleagues to get involved
• spread the word among your colleagues about shared governance and about the UB Staff Senate
• ask your senator how you can participate.