- Transfer Decision Day - Thursday, August 17, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- First Saturday @ UB - Saturday, September 9, 10:00 am
- University of Baltimore Open House - Sunday, September 17, 9:30- 12:00 p.m.
Come see why UB is right for you.
Find out how UB can help you achieve your goals when you scope out our campus and programs in person. Plus, if you apply in person when you visit campus on the first Saturday of each month, we'll waive your $35 application fee!
Transfer Decision Day
Thursday, August 17, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Academic Center (1420 N. Charles St.), Suite 117
Apply, be admitted, meet with an academic adviser and register for classes in a single visit. To receive an instant decision, you must bring official transcripts from all previously attended schools.
Wednesday, September 6, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Universities of Shady Grove, Building III, Room 3215
Learn how University of Baltimore programs at Universities at Shady Grove can help you launch or move your career. Come get your questions answered and apply on-site.
Saturday, September 9,
Considering School? Explore the possibilities here at the University of Baltimore! Join us to learn more about our programs.
Check-in starts at 9:30 a.m and Refreshments will be served!
Representatives from University of Baltimore's degree programs will be available to discuss areas of study and the admission process. You will be able to:
- take a campus tour
- learn about college culture, life and resources
- learn about campus resources
- learn about scholarship opportunities
- chat with admissions representatives
- discover the advantage of a UB degree.
Sunday, September 17, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
If you want an education that delivers real-world results- like practical knowledge in your field and professors who understand the job market- you’ll love the University of Baltimore. Come out to our Open House to:
- Learn about the curriculum for your program(s) of interest
- Gather information about career opportunities and the broader scope of each discipline
- Meet current students and gain insight into the life of a University of Baltimore student
- Discover why you should apply to University of Baltimore
- Tour University of Baltimore
- Engage with professional advising staff who will help you make the most of your UB years
Thursday, October 5, 6:00
p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
You're ready for the next steps. The University of Baltimore can prepare you for it. Come learn more about the University of Baltimore's graduate programs offered at Universities of Shady Grove.Take the opportunity to:
- find the right academic program for you
- speak with our faculty and advisers
- learn about financial aid and career services
- tour our campus and learn about campus life
- meet our admission representative and ask questions in person.
Check-in starts at 5:30 p.m and Refreshments will be served!
Can't make it to a scheduled event? No problem.
Office of Admission
Academic Center, Room 117
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturdays (First Saturday of the month) 9 a.m.-12 p.m
Check Your Application Status
You can check your application status, review and update your information, or submit any documents through MyUB.