Spend some time with us.
We hope you'll take the time to scope out our campus and our programs in person. We can't wait to meet you and show you how UB can help you achieve your goals.
Graduate Information Sessions
At these information sessions, a presentation will be given followed by a question and answer session with graduate program directors and advisers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, the application process and graduate student life.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Wednesday, March 4, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Wednesday, April 1, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Wednesday, May 13, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
College of Public Affairs
- Tuesday, Feb 10, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Tuesday, April 14, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Tuesday, May 12, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Thursday, March 12, 6-8 p.m. - RSVP
- Thursday, April 23, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Monday, May 11, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
Open House at UB
Our open houses are a great way for you to explore our academic programs, speak with our faculty and advisers, ask questions about financial aid and career services, lean about campus life, tour our campus and ask our admission representatives questions in person. As an added bonus, those who attend these open houses will also have their application fees waived.
- Graduate Open House: Saturday, March 14, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - RSVP*
- Freshman and Transfer Open House: Saturday, April 18, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - RSVP*
*Note: Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Can't make it to a scheduled event? No problem.
The Offices of Admission are open Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and the first and third Saturday of every month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.