- Transfer Decision Day - Monday, April 23, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Transfer Tuesday Virtual Information Session - Tuesday, May 1, noon - 1:00 p.m.
- First Saturday at UB - Saturday, May 5, 9 a.m. - noon.
- Information Session: MBA and Graduate Business Programs - Thursday, May 10, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- MSB Graduate Programs and the Admission Process Virtual Information Session - Tuesday, June 5, 6:00 p.m.
- University of Baltimore Open House - Sunday, June 10, 1 p.m.- 3:00 p.m
- See more upcoming events.
Come see why UB is right for you.
Find out how UB can help you achieve your goals when you scope out our campus and programs in person. Plus, if you apply in person when you visit campus on the first Saturday of each month, we'll waive your application fee!
Upcoming eventsUniversities at Shady Grove Admission Office Hours
First Wednesday and Third Thursday of each month: 11:00 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Building III, Camille Kendall Academic Center, Room 5135, 9636 Gudelsky Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
Monday, April 23, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Are you thinking about transferring and enrolling at the University of Baltimore the next upcoming semester? Then attend one of our Transfer Decision Days! You can apply for admission and receive your decision instantly. Members of the admissions staff will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. to review your completed application and your official, sealed transcripts to provide you with a same day admissions decision.
- Prospective Fall 2018 Transfer students
- Complete an online application from our website prior to your arrival. Application Fee Waiver:TRANSFER18
- You must bring official copies of all transcripts in sealed envelopes from all current and previously attended colleges or universities.
Tuesday, May 1, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Interested in transferring to UB but don’t have time to visit the campus? You can learn about the UB admission process by joining our Transfer Tuesday Virtual Information Session!
You’ll enjoy a transfer admission presentation led by an admission representative. During the presentation, you’ll learn all about the University of Baltimore; our colleges, majors and special programs; student life; and the application process for transfer students. Explore the possibilities here at the University of Baltimore! Join us to learn more about our programs.
The virtual session will begin at 12:00 p.m. and end promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 5, 9 a.m. - noon
Considering school? Explore the possibilities here at the University of Baltimore! Join us to learn more about our programs during First Saturday at UB. Sign-up for a one-on-one meeting to:
- take a campus tour
- learn about college culture, life and resources
- find out about campus resources
- learn about scholarship opportunities
- chat with admission representatives
- discover the advantage of a UB degree.
Thursday, May 10, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Learn more about the University of Baltimore graduate business programs. UB offered the world’s 1st AACSB accredited fully online MBA program and has been ranked globally by US News and World Report, as well as CEO Magazine.Our programs can be taken onsite or online at your own pace. The MBA has 10 specializations and an option to customize. Additionally, we provide opportunities for scholarship, tuition discounts, and application fee waivers. All admitted students are considered for merit scholarships averaging $3,000. We also offer graduate assistantship positions that cover the full cost of tuition. Priority is given to early applicants.
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Address: 5485 Twin Knolls Road, Columbia, MD 21045
Check-in starts at 5:30 p.m, and refreshments will be served!
Tuesday, June 5, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Interested in learning more about the University of Baltimore graduate business and accounting programs but don’t have time to visit campus? Join us for our Merrick School of Business Graduate Programs and Admission Process Virtual Session! During the session, you will enjoy a presentation on the college led by one of the Assistant Deans and an admission representative.
The Merrick School of Business has world-renowned faculty, a vibrant alumni base, and a strong connection to executives in the business community. Our programs can be taken onsite or online at your own pace. The MBA has 10 specializations and an option to customize. Additionally, we provide opportunities for scholarship, tuition discounts, and application fee waivers. We look forward to sharing program highlights, admission steps and more with you during the virtual session.
Sunday, June 10, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
Discover what a UB degree can do for you!
If you want an education that delivers real-world results—like practical knowledge in your field and professors who understand the job market—you’ll love the University of Baltimore. Come out to our Open House to:
- Learn about the curriculum for your program(s) of interest.
- Gather information about career opportunities and the broader scope of each discipline.
- Meet current students and gain insight into the life of a University of Baltimore student.
- Discover why you should apply to the University of Baltimore.
- Tour the University of Baltimore.
- Engage with professional advising staff who will help you make the most of your UB years.
Office of Admission
Academic Center, Room 117
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
1.877.ApplyUB (toll free) or 410.837.4777
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Selected Saturdays: 9 a.m.-noon
Check Your Application Status
You can check your application status, review and update your information, or submit any documents through MyUB.