Spend some time with us.
We hope you'll take the time to scope out our campus and our programs in person. We can't wait to meet you and show you how UB can help you achieve your goals.
Graduate Information Sessions
At these information sessions, a presentation will be given followed by a question and answer session with graduate program directors and advisers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, the application process and graduate student life.
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Public Affairs
- Tuesday, May 12, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Wednesday, April 15, 6-7 p.m. at the University Center (Aberdeen, MD) - RSVP
- Thursday, April 23, 6-7 p.m. at Towson University - RSVP
- Monday, May 11, 6-7 p.m. at the University of Baltimore - RSVP
Open Houses at UB
At our open houses, you can explore our academic programs, speak with our faculty and advisers, ask questions about financial aid and career services, learn about campus life, tour our campus and ask our admission representatives questions in person. As an added bonus, those who attend these open houses will also have their application fees waived.
- Freshman and Transfer Open House: Saturday, April 18, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - RSVP*
*Note: Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Can't make it to a scheduled event? No problem.
The Offices of Admission are open Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and the first and third Saturday of every month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.