We continue to accept applications for the Spring 2020 semester. Please plan to attend one of our Transfer Decision Days, contact an admission counselor, or begin your application today!
Visit your community college page!
UB has launched specific web pages with information about campus visits, degree maps, and how to contact your designated admission counselor.
- Allegany College of Maryland
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Baltimore City Community College
- Carroll Community College
- Cecil College
- Chesapeake College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Frederick Community College
- Garrett College
- Hagerstown Community College
- Harford Community College
- Howard Community College
- Montgomery College
- Prince George's Community College
- Wor Wic Community College
Real experience. Real results ... for working adults.
At UB, Knowledge That Works isn’t just a tagline—it’s a commitment to our students. Faculty expertise, nationally accredited programs and an applied, hands-on approach to education has positioned UB among the most distinguished professionally oriented universities in Maryland. We’ve built a reputation for ensuring that our students are prepared for rewarding careers in high-demand industries. Come and see for yourself.
UB ranks as the No. 1 university in Maryland and among the top 20 nationally for working adults. —Washington Monthly
As a transfer student, you're core to our mission, not an afterthought. More than half of our new undergraduates every year are transfer students, so you'll be in good company. Plus, UB has been recognized as the most transfer-friendly university within the University System of Maryland in terms of the number of credits we accept and apply towards your degree.
Ready to transfer? We'll help you make it happen. Here's how:
Apply online today:
- Submit your online application, including the Maryland Residency Form to be considered for In-state tuition.
- Have official transcripts from all schools you've attended sent to UB, either electronically or in the mail.
- Or, you can visit UB's Office of Admission for a one-stop-shop enrollment experience:
- Bring with you the official transcripts from all schools you've attended to receive an on-the-spot admission decision.
- Meet with an admission counselor.
- Get a tour of campus.
- We will help you transfer your SEVIS record to UB upon admission.
- We welcome all non-US citizens and International students at UB.
- We provide specialized counseling for international students.
Contact our Office of International Admission and Services to speak with an international admission counselor for guidance and assistance.
You can afford UB.
At UB, earning your degree doesn't mean breaking the bank. If you’re an incoming transfer student, we’ll automatically consider you for merit scholarships and grants. Find out if you're eligible.