New features as of January 2018:
- Free Office 365 training
- Focused Inbox – Mobile and Desktop
- Updated Office 365 App launcher
- Microsoft To-Do coming soon
- Updated feature: Microsoft Forms
- OneDrive for Business Files Restore
- New OneDrive Client available
- OneDrive Web Shared Status indicator
- New Outlook for iOS Search
- Email Exchange Online Protection change - Spam and Phishing prevention
Office 365 Roadmap
The Office 365 Roadmap lists updates that are currently planned for applicable subscribers. Updates are at various stages from being in development to rolling-out to customers to being generally available for applicable customers world-wide, please click here.
Office 365 Benefits
Office 365 is delivered to students, staff, and faculty through the cloud and includes access to Microsoft Office as well as Web-based versions of the Microsoft Office suite. In addition, Office 365 users have access to Skype for Business, OneDrive, and OneNote. Through the cloud service, Office applications can be accessed over the Internet from anywhere at anytime.
Office 365 offers many benefits:
- Provides students the cloud-based services they have been requesting.
- Everyone has 50 GB of storage for email.
- Everyone receives cloud-based personal file storage on OneDrive.
For more information about Office 365, please click here.
Contact the OTS Call Center with questions, comments or feedback.