Assurance of Learning: M.S. in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship
Mission Statement: The Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship program seeks to empower new, early and mid-career students with leadership and management skills and values essential to accountable, efficient and effective practice in the broader nonprofit sector.
Program-Level Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the M.S. in Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship program:
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of theoretical and practical perspectives to the practice of social entrepreneurship, nonprofit management and leadership.
- Students will be able to acquire the skills to ensure fiscal and operational sustainability of nonprofits and social enterprises.
- Students will be able to increase awareness and expand perspectives on the unique legal, ethical and governance structures of the nonprofit and social enterprise sectors.
- Students will be able to lead nonprofit and socially entrepreneurial organizations in challenging accountability environments.
- Students will be able to manage in the broader nonprofit sector and its subspecialties, such as the arts, health, social enterprise or international development.