Applying made easy.
You don't have any time to waste, so we made applying to UB as simple as possible.
- Submit a graduate application, which includes a personal statement, and pay the $35 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send an official college transcript from each college previously attended to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment (electronic versions are encouraged).
- Check below for additional requirements based on the program you are applying to.
Additional requirements by program
School of Law
Merrick School of Business
Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences
College of Public Affairs
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.) offered jointly with the Merrick School of Business
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals
- Digital Communication
- Digital Media Production
- Estate Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Health Systems Management
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization
- Library Technologies (post-master's)
- Professional Counseling Studies (post-master's)
The MBA has six entry points (at the start of any 7-week session). You are encouraged to apply at any time.
The following programs admit for the fall semester only:
- Doctor of Public Administration
- D.S. in Information and Interaction Design
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing & Publishing Arts
- M.F.A. in Integrated Design
For all other graduate programs, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Admission will be offered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.
A Note About Admission
We strongly encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, as you may be:
- eligible for admission prior to completing coursework at your current institution
- eligible for scholarships based on your GPA and enrollment.
After we receive your application, you will be mailed login information to check your application status online. Review of your application will begin upon receipt of all your documents.